Governmental Services Committee Overview:
Identify services available to our community from all levels of government. Seek methods and ways to increase level and type of services received.
Where our mission is brought to reality
- Determine vision
- Identify and rank priorities
- Select at least one goal to achieve by August 21
- For each activity, develop program plan: Tasks, responsibilities ,due date, budget. Internal and external resources needed
- Prepare monthly status report for each meeting and post on web site
Facilitator: Bill Glass
- Survey community residents on what services they need or would like to have.
- Identify City and Governmental services that community members can benefit from.
- Inform community members about available services through e-mail, text message, web site, flyer or phone call.
- Work with City or Agency to deliver identified services to members.
- Assist members with any applications or requirements to qualify for services.
- Follow up with community members who have received services and inform city or agency how to improve quality or delivery of services.
- Work with City or Governmental agency to find new services and support for community.
– Make Calls
– Write letters
– Meet with City and Agencies
– Maintain list of services
– Update web site, send e-mails, send text messages.
– Call members, deliver flyers
– Survey community members on needs and satisfaction with services
Please contact Ron Reid @ 708 308 8985 to be added to the volunteer list.